4-Week Furnished Room Sublet
in 2nd Floor Spacious & Sunny Apartment
1 Mile from Brown's Campus
224 Howell Street Apt. 2
Providence RI 02906
- Hot water
- Trash removal
- 1 off-street parking spot
Does NOT Include
- TV / Cable
- coin-op machines in basement $1.50 per washer and $1.50 per dryer load
- 224 Howell Street Providence RI 02906
- 1 mile to Campus Center
Space & Size
- Super spacious
- Lots of light with lots of windows on all four sides of the apt.
- 2nd Floor Apt
- Roughly 1,200 sq ft.
- Backyard picnic table and grill garden area
- 4-Week Sublet
- Payments to be paid to Krystal Sarcone via Venmo.
- Total payment of $900 due in one payment to secure room.
Security / INCidentals
- Returned within 2 weeks of end of sub-lease as per RI laws.
- Move in: Aug 16th as early as that morning
- Move out: Sep 12th by late evening
- Cute street community with park at the end of the road
- Close to:
- Whole Foods
- Tortilla Flats
- Hope High School
- A Pre-School
- The Observatory
- RIPTA bus stops
- Male, incoming PhD Student
- Clean, organized
- Moving in around the same time as the subletter
Preferences for SUBLETTER
- Can't be allergic to cats as this apt probably is too cat scented and laden with dandruff.
- Can't be scared of snakes... see below.
- I get migraines from the smell so I take this seriously if someone will be occupying my room for a month.
- Clean, neat and cleans up after themselves.
- Respectful of my space, items and pet(s).
- Decent human being. :)
- Drama free and not about bringing negative energy into the apt.
- Lives on the 1st floor
- I love animals and have two cats and one snake, Eggplant
- I will be taking the kitties with me to California but Eggplant is staying behind.
- I am looking for a sitter or feeder. If I find a feeder she'll stay living at the apt in her safe enclosure and the feeder will stop by 1-2 times a week to feed and check on her.
- I'll try to post more photos of the apartment soon.
- My instagram account is also a good source of more photos about my life and little ones.