Sublet Available for 2nd Floor Spacious & Sunny Apartment 1 Mile from Brown's Campus
224 Howell Street Apt. 2
Providence RI 02906
- Hot water
- Trash removal
- 1 off-street parking spot
Does NOT Include
- coin-op machines in basement $1.50 per washer and dryer load
- 224 Howell Street Providence RI 02906
- 1 mile to Campus Center
Space & Size
- Super spacious
- Lots of light with lots of windows on all four sides of the apt.
- 2nd Floor Apt
- Roughly 1,200 sq ft.
- Backyard picnic table and grill garden area
- Month-to-month with 1 month's notice.
- 1st month due with security deposit to secure sub-lease.
- Payments to be paid to Krystal Sarcone via electronic bank transfer or check.
- Following months due 5 days before the end of the month.
- Late payments will incur a $10/day fee.
- Returned within 2 weeks of end of sub-lease as per RI laws.
- Aug 1st 2018
- Cute street community with park at the end of the road
- Close to:
- Whole Foods
- Tortilla Flats
- Hope High School
- A Pre-School
- The Observatory
- RIPTA bus stops
- Recent Brown master's graduate in Public Health and Public Affairs
- Working on a startup and busy with supplemental medical media consulting
- From NY and will visit family on occasion
- Love animals, building/carpentry, sewing etc.
- Athletic: climbing and yoga
- Social drinker
About My Critters
- I have two adorable fun loving cats and one super docile lovely albino corn snake.
- My cats and snake do well together and I do take my cats outside for brief outdoor time to break up the indoor life. They're in the middle of being leash trained. :)
Preferences for roommate
- Clean and neat and actively helps maintain tidy space.
- Repectful of my space, items and pets.
- Decent human being.
- Drama free and not about bringing negative energy into the apt.
- Lives on the 1st floor
- I plan to be in the apt until at least through till the end of December. My landlord and I have a month-to-month arangement with the request that I give him as much notice possible.
- I may be moving in Jan 2019 so if I do and you'd like to stay in the apartment you'd be responsible to coordinate with the landlord/owner to pay the full security deposit and find a new roommate if you want one.